How can the joint connector reduce the wear of the jack and the pin? When the connector is connected, the pin should be opened, but it is easier to separate. Therefore, it is judged that the commissure of the electrical connector is more important than the separation strength. Therefore, the interaction of the two forces of insertion and extraction can easily cause the connector to be worn out.
Product Name: Joint Connector For Aerospace Parts
Product Link: Joint connector parts
1. Standard: DIN, IFI, JIS and ISO standard or non-standard per drawing & sample
2. Material: Steel - 4.6/8.8/10.9/12.9, Stainless Steel- A2/A4,304，316，409,410,439 Brass, Aluminum..
3. Dimension: Joint connector parts custom base on 2D,3D drawing(CAD,Solidworks....)
4. Finish: Zinc White, Zinc Yellow, Black Oxide, Nickel Plated, Dacromat.
5. Packing: Poly Bag, Small Box, 1/4 Cartons + EURO/CEP Pallet
6. Delivery: 25/75 days in general, depends on quantity requirement
If you want to reduce the loss of the joint connector, take a look at the following good methods:
1. The thicker the nickel layer, the stronger the wear resistance of the gold plating layer.
2. The smoother the surface, that is, the lower the roughness, so the friction is small.
3. On the way to the normal connector, pay attention to the maintenance of the electrical connector and reduce the damage to the connector.