Brass wire terminals are used to facilitate the connection of wires.
It is actually a piece of metal that is sealed inside the insulating plastic.
There are holes at both ends for inserting wires, and screws for fastening or loosening.
Brass wire terminals are used to facilitate the connection of wires. It is actually a piece of metal that is sealed inside the insulating plastic. There are holes at both ends for inserting wires, and screws for fastening or loosening. For example, two wires. Sometimes you need to connect, sometimes you need to disconnect, then you can connect them with brass wire terminals, and you can disconnect them at any time without having to solder them together or entangle them, which is convenient and fast.
Product Name:Auto stamping punching parts brass wire terminals for car
Product Link: brass wire terminals
1. Standard: DIN, IFI, JIS and ISO standard or non-standard per drawing & sample
2. Material: Brass
3. Dimension: brass wire terminals custom base on 2D,3D drawing(CAD,Solidworks....)
4. Finish: Zinc White, Zinc Yellow, Black Oxide, Nickel Plated, Dacromat..
5. Packing: Poly Bag, Small Box, 1/4 Cartons + EURO/CEP Pallet
6. Delivery: 25/75 days in general, depends on quantity requirement
The brass wire terminals are based on the following principles:
1. The two terminals of a single component are distinguished by two consecutive numbers, and the odd numbers should be less than even numbers, such as 1 and 2.
2. The terminals in the middle of a single component are distinguished by numbers. It is best to use numbers that are naturally increasing in numerical order. For example: 3, 4, 5, etc. The number of the terminals in the middle should be larger than the number of the terminals on both sides, and the mark should be started from the terminal close to the smaller number. For example, the middle of each of the components with the terminals 1 and 2 on both sides is marked with 3, 4, 5 and so on.