The CNC High Performance Motorcycle Engine Valve Guide provides guidance for the up and down movement of the valve stem and is an important heat dissipation path for the valve. At present, motorcycles are mostly sintered using powder metallurgy alloys and wear-resistant cast irons, which can partially improve the thermal conductivity of the materials.
The material has a porous structure and is treated by a special oil bleed process, so that during the working process, the oil can automatically enter the friction surface to lubricate through the suction of the valve and the expansion of the temperature. When the engine stops working, the oil is sucked into the pores due to capillary action. This self-lubricating property protects the valve stem from damage, and has the characteristics of small wear and reliable operation.
Product Name: CNC High Performance Motorcycle Engine Valve Guide
Product Link: CNC valve,Engine valve guide
1. Standard: DIN, IFI, JIS and ISO standard or non-standard per drawing & sample
2. Material: Steel - 4.6/8.8/10.9/12.9, Stainless Steel- A2/A4, Brass, Aluminum..
3. Dimension: OEM size,base on your 2D,3D drawing
4. Finish: Zinc White, Zinc Yellow, Black Oxide, Nickel Plated, Dacromat.
5. Packing: Poly Bag, Small Box, 1/4 Cartons + EURO/CEP Pallet
6. Delivery: 25/75 days in general, depends on quantity requirement
Replacement of the valve guide
The CNC High Performance Motorcycle Engine Valve Guide is replaced by supporting the cylinder head with the joint face of the cylinder block facing up. Use a special valve guide removal tool to push the valve guide out of the valve hole, and then use the above tool to press the new valve guide into the conduit hole from the top of the cylinder head (don't forget to install the O-ring). When installing, be careful not to damage the cylinder head. After the valve guide is installed, the inner diameter of the valve guide is reamed to the specified size with a reamer. Finally, clean the metal scraps stuck to the cylinder head.