CNC Brass Parts is a component in mechanical equipment, mainly used in mining machinery and equipment, and is widely used. In the application of mechanical equipment, copper bushing is an indispensable component. The main materials are brass, bronze, aluminum bronze, phosphor bronze, lead bronze, processed by sand casting and centrifugal casting. Copper bushings have their own characteristics as other copper products.
Product Name: High Precision CNC Brass Bushing Parts
1. Standard: DIN, IFI, JIS and ISO standard or non-standard per drawing & sample
2. Material: Steel - 4.6/8.8/10.9/12.9, Stainless Steel- A2/A4, Brass, Aluminum..
3. Dimension: M6-M24
4. Finish: Zinc White, Zinc Yellow, Black Oxide, Nickel Plated, Dacromat.
5. Packing: Poly Bag, Small Box, 1/4 Cartons + EURO/CEP Pallet
6. Delivery: 25/75 days in general, depends on quantity requirement
1. Abrasion resistance. The wear resistance of CNC Brass Parts is better. The bushings of different materials have different characteristics. The internal structure of the copper bushing which is centrifugally cast is relatively tight, and there will be no loose and stomatal trachoma. Centrifugal casting The copper bushings that come out are relatively high in hardness and durable.
2. Corrosive. This is another feature of copper bushings. Corrosion performance is relatively good. It is mainly used in the atmosphere and fresh water. In the process of using copper bushings, it is not easy to die. Normal operation is possible without lubricant.
3. Compressive capacity. The copper bushing has good pressure resistance, especially the surface pressure is large, and can withstand the side pressure of the bearing. Under the condition of high load pressure, the copper bushing can still operate.