Metal connector electroplating uses a thin layer of other metals or alloys on the surface of a connector (usually a terminal) to prevent oxidation (such as rust) of the metal. It can improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity, light reflectivity, corrosion resistance (copper sulfate, etc.) and enhance aesthetics.
Product Name:Metal Machining Accessories Stainless Steel Machined Parts connector SS201 , 301 , 304 , 316 made in Xiamen Fujian China
Product Link:metal connector,stainless steel connector
1. Standard: DIN, IFI, JIS and ISO standard or non-standard per drawing & sample
2. Material: Steel - 4.6/8.8/10.9/12.9, Stainless Steel- A2/A4,
3. Dimension: OEM size
4. Finish: Zinc White, Zinc Yellow, Black Oxide, Nickel Plated, Dacromat.
5. Packing: Poly Bag, Small Box, 1/4 Cartons + EURO/CEP Pallet
6. Delivery: 25/75 days in general, depends on quantity requirement
Between the blocked or isolated circuits in the circuit, the metal connector bridges the communication, allowing current to flow, allowing the circuit to perform its intended function. Connectors are an indispensable part of an electronic device. You will always find one or more connectors when you look at the path through which the current flows. The metal connector form and structure are ever-changing. There are various types of connectors depending on the application object, frequency, power, and application environment. But no matter what kind of connector, it is necessary to ensure smooth and continuous current flow.