As a fastener, CNC Nuts Bolts is widely used in power equipment, electromechanical machinery and other industries.
Bolts are non-removable links, but they can become loose if they are frequently removed for special needs.
As a fastener, CNC Nuts Bolts is widely used in power equipment, electromechanical machinery and other industries. Bolts are non-removable links, but they can become loose if they are frequently removed for special needs.
Product Name:High Precision CNC Galvanized Nuts Bolts
1. Standard: DIN, IFI, JIS and ISO standard or non-standard per drawing & sample
2. Material: Brass
3. Dimension: M6-M24
4. Finish: Zinc White, Zinc Yellow, Black Oxide, Nickel Plated, Dacromat..
5. Packing: Poly Bag, Small Box, 1/4 Cartons + EURO/CEP Pallet
6. Delivery: 25/75 days in general, depends on quantity requirement
How to prevent the CNC Nuts Bolts from loosening during CNC machining?
1. Spring washer anti-loose: After the spring washer is assembled, the washer is flattened, and it maintains the pressing force and friction between the threads by the rebound force to prevent loosening.
2, the top nut is loosened: the use of the nut to the top causes the bolt type to receive additional tension and additional friction. The extra nut makes the work unreliable and is therefore rarely used in machining.
3. Self-locking nut anti-loose: one end of the nut is made into a non-circular closing. When the nut is tightened, the opening is opened, and the elastic force of the closing is used to press the screwing thread. This method is simple in structure and is often used in bolt locking.