The pinion drift processing process is generally based on the development of mechanical processing procedures and can be roughly divided into two steps. The first is to formulate the process route of precision parts processing. To put it bluntly, it is to analyze the parts that need to be processed first, and to analyze the parts and drawings without physical objects. Then, according to the analyzed and prepared reports, the process size, equipment and process equipment, cutting specifications, and working hours quota of each process are determined.
Product Name: Pinion Seal Installation Drift parts
Product Link: Pinion drift parts
1. Standard: DIN, IFI, JIS and ISO standard or non-standard per drawing & sample
2. Material: Steel - 4.6/8.8/10.9/12.9, Stainless Steel- A2/A4,304，316
3. Dimension: Pinion drift custom base on 2D,3D drawing(CAD,Solidworks....)
4. Finish: Zinc White, Zinc Yellow, Black Oxide, Nickel Plated, Dacromat.
5. Packing: Poly Bag, Small Box, 1/4 Cartons + EURO/CEP Pallet
6. Delivery: 25/75 days in general, depends on quantity requirement
Ways to improve the precision of pinion drift machining
The phrase “reducing the original error; transferring the original error; equally dividing the original error; homogenizing the original error; error compensation” is the best summary of how to reduce the error and improve the accuracy.