Precision bushing is a fitting used for mechanical parts to achieve sealing, wear protection, etc. It refers to the ring sleeve functioning as a cushion. In the field of valve applications, the bushing is inside the bonnet, and a corrosion-resistant material such as polytetrafluoroethylene or graphite is generally used for sealing.
Product Name: Precision machining Bushing, metal bushing, sleeve bushing
Product Link: sleeve bushing,precision bushing
1. Standard: DIN, IFI, JIS and ISO standard or non-standard per drawing & sample
2. Material: Steel - 4.6/8.8/10.9/12.9, Stainless Steel- A2/A4,
3. Dimension: OEM Custom size
4. Finish: Zinc White, Zinc Yellow, Black Oxide, Nickel Plated, Dacromat.
5. Packing: Poly Bag, Small Box, 1/4 Cartons + EURO/CEP Pallet
6. Delivery: 25/75 days in general, depends on quantity requirement
Precision bushing is more flexible to use, and it can do a lot. In general, bushings are a type of component that protects equipment. The use of bushings reduces equipment wear, vibration and noise and provides corrosion protection. The use of bushings also facilitates the maintenance of mechanical equipment, simplifies the structure and manufacturing process of the equipment.
The role of the bushing in actual work has a lot to do with its application environment and purpose. In the field of valve applications, the bushing is placed inside the valve cover to cover the valve stem to reduce leakage of the valve and achieve sealing. In the field of bearing applications, the use of bushings reduces wear between the bearing and the shaft seat, avoiding the increase in clearance between the shaft and the hole.