Spacer stud is a type of fastener that has no head and only has threads on both ends. When connecting, one end must be screwed into the part with the internally threaded hole, the other end is passed through the part with the through hole, and then the nut is screwed to fasten the two parts together. This type of connection is called a stud connection and is also a detachable connection.
Product Name: Special Spacer Stud
Product Link: Spacer Stud
1. Standard: DIN, IFI, JIS and ISO standard or non-standard per drawing & sample
2. Material: Steel - 4.6/8.8/10.9/12.9, Stainless Steel- A2/A4,304，316
3. Dimension: spacer stud custom base on 2D,3D drawing(CAD,Solidworks....)
4. Finish: Zinc White, Zinc Yellow, Black Oxide, Nickel Plated, Dacromat.
5. Packing: Poly Bag, Small Box, 1/4 Cartons + EURO/CEP Pallet
6. Delivery: 25/75 days in general, depends on quantity requirement
One end is welded to the surface of the connected piece, and the other end (threaded end) passes through the connected piece with the through hole, and then the washer is put on, and the nut is screwed to connect the two connected parts into one piece. Spacer stud is mainly used for the case where one of the connected parts has a large thickness, requires a compact structure, or is not suitable for bolting due to frequent disassembly.