Stainless steel Pipe socket is a kind of hollow circular steel, which is widely used in industrial transportation pipelines such as petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, mechanical instrumentation and mechanical structural components. In addition, when the bending and torsional strength are the same, the weight is light, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of mechanical parts and engineering structures. It is also commonly used as furniture and kitchenware.
Product Name: Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Pipe Socket
Product Link: stainless steel Pipe socket，stainless steel Pipe fitting
1. Standard: DIN, IFI, JIS and ISO standard or non-standard per drawing & sample
2. Material: Steel - 4.6/8.8/10.9/12.9, Stainless Steel- A2/A4,304,316
3. Dimension: Pipe socket custom base on 2D,3D drawing.
4. Finish: Zinc White, Zinc Yellow, Black Oxide, Nickel Plated, Dacromat.
5. Packing: Poly Bag, Small Box, 1/4 Cartons + EURO/CEP Pallet
6. Delivery: 25/75 days in general, depends on quantity requirement
Stainless steel Pipe socket is resistant to corrosion by weak corrosive media such as air, steam and water, and chemically etched media such as acid, alkali and salt. Its corrosion resistance depends on the alloying elements contained in the steel. Chromium is the basic element for obtaining corrosion resistance. When the chromium content in steel reaches about 1.2%, chromium reacts with oxygen in the corrosive medium to form a thin oxide film (self-passivation film) on the steel surface. It can prevent further corrosion of the steel matrix. In addition to chromium, commonly used alloying elements are nickel, molybdenum, titanium, tantalum, copper, nitrogen, etc., to meet the requirements of various applications for the organization and performance of stainless steel Pipe socket.