The medical industry is an industry that is closely related to people's lives. It is indispensable to human beings in the past, present and future, and we believe that the medical-related production areas will continue to develop steadily, including Aluminum medical parts. As the basis for the production of medical devices, it is believed that such precision shafts will have an increasingly broad future. With the development of the medical industry, Aluminum medical parts will also have more and more applications in the medical field.
Product Name: Swiss CNC Turned Aluminum Medical Component for medical
Product Link: medical aluminum parts
1. Standard: DIN, IFI, JIS and ISO standard or non-standard per drawing & sample
2. Material: Aluminum alloy ADC12
3. Dimension: M6-M24 custom base on 2D,3D drawing(CAD,Solidworks....)
4. Finish: Zinc White, Zinc Yellow, Black Oxide, Nickel Plated, Dacromat..
5. Packing: Poly Bag, Small Box, 1/4 Cartons + EURO/CEP Pallet
6. Delivery: 25/75 days in general, depends on quantity requirement
Some methods to improve the efficiency of precision parts processing
The cutting speed selected by the non-standard equipment parts processing internship is often selected according to the dynamic characteristics of the ultra-precision machine tool used and the dynamic characteristics of the cutting system, that is, the minimum vibration speed is selected. Due to the minimum surface roughness and the highest processing quality at this speed. Achieving high-quality non-standard machined exterior is the primary concern for the processing of non-standard equipment parts. The use of good quality, especially for ultra-precision machine tools with good dynamic characteristics and low vibration, can use high cutting speed and can travel processing power.